*Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
to The Center for Bone & Joint Disease
The Center for Bone & Joint
has been serving the Tampa Bay community
for more than 43 years.
Dr Peter Tyler opened the practice in 1972. There are currently eight orthopedic surgeons, a physiatrist, a podiatrist and nine physician assistants/nurse practitioners in three office locations. The Center for Bone and Joint Disease’s physicians
are all Board-Certified/Eligible in Orthopaedics or Podiatry and have received specialized fellowship training in areas such as hands, sports medicine, foot and ankle, and spinal injuries. Visit each physician’s page to learn more about their
training and specializations.
Click the Button Below to download our 2015 CBJD Brochure for information on all of our doctors and services.
- EMERGENCY FRACTURE CARE
– Casts, Splints, Braces Fracture Surgery
- SPINE SURGERY
– Vertebral Compression Fractures, Microdiscectomy, Fusions/Laminectomies, Spine Deformity Treatment, Kyphoplasty, Spine Stimulators
- SHOULDER SURGERY
– Shoulder Arthroscopy, Shoulder Replacements, Rotator Cuff Repair
- ELBOW AND HAND SURGERY
– Tennis Elbow, Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Trapezium Implants, Trigger Finger Release
- KNEE SURGERY
– Knee Arthroscopy, ACL, MCL and PCL Reconstruction/Revisions, Total Knee Replacement
- HIP PROBLEMS
– Total Hip Replacement, Mini-incision Total Hip , Anterior Approach Hip Replacements
- MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING- MRI
Services available at our Hudson and Brooksville offices
- X-RAY SERVICES
– All office locations fully radiology equipped
- PHYSICAL/OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY- PT and OT
services available at our Hudson and Brooksville offices
- ELECTRODIAGNOSTIC STUDIES
– Electromyelogram, Nerve Conduction, Velocity Testing
- FLUOROSCOPIC GUIDED INJECTIONS
– Hip Aspirations & Injections, Epidural Steroid Injections, Selective Nerve Root Blocks, Facet Joint Injections, Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections, Radio Frequency Ablations
2015 CBJD BROCHURE